Texas Creative is one of San Antonio’s largest advertising, graphic design and web design/development firms. We are seeking a Web Developer with experience building Drupal websites and custom themes. The selected candidate would join a team of talented designers and developers who work closely with creative directors, content strategists, social media managers, and account service professionals to create compelling online properties in a fast-paced environment.
- Build, test, and maintain Drupal websites and custom web applications (PHP)
- Configuring Drupal settings using community and TXC team standards
- Support and maintain existing sites built on Drupal CMS or a legacy in-house CMS… oh and a few Wordpress sites
- Custom module development as needed to complete the projects requirements
- Working closely with designers and Drupal architects to maintain the highest build standards and deliver the best end product
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Basic usage of Git or other version control systems
- Drupal site building
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp task runners, and package managers such as Composer, npm, and Bower
- Healthy obsession with web standards; especially Drupal coding standards
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Willingness to be a part of a team of developers where sharing knowledge is a priority
- Excellent organizational skills; manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours
- Ongoing interest in leading-edge web development technologies
These can help tip the scales so let us know if they apply to you:
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. blogging)
- Experience building and maintaining custom or contributed Drupal modules
- Experience with DevOps such as server setup and deploy automation or scripting
If you are a developer who wants the challenge of working on a wide variety of local, regional and national accounts with a team of developers who collaborate and learn together while maintaining high standards for the completed project, then this may be the place for you.
Submit a cover letter, LinkedIn profile, Drupal.org profile, and samples of sites you’ve built. This is a full-time, in-house position at our office in San Antonio. We will, however, accept resumes from experienced Drupal freelancers willing to work remotely on a contract, as-needed basis; just make that clear when you apply.
Please include your required salary range and timeline/availability.
We are not currently responding to recruitment officers, but thanks for reading this far.
Health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, generous vacation/PTO days, and a professional, fun culture with no screaming :)