Entry-Level Front End Developer
The ideal candidate:
- has built websites using an open source CMS or Framework (Drupal, Wordpress, Laravel, etc)
- works well in a team. This means communicating, asking questions, sharing knowledge, and learning from your mistakes
- has a healthy obsession with web coding standards
- thrives under the pressure of juggling multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours
What to Expect
The selected candidate would join a team of talented designers and developers who work closely with creative directors, content strategists, social media managers, and account service professionals to create compelling online properties in a fast-paced environment. Daily work would involve any of the following tasks:
- Site configuration of Drupal and Wordpress sites
- Troubleshooting issues
- Testing browser and OS compatibility of sites
- Accessibility testing and remediation
This is an opportunity for growth in any area of web development the candidate prefers. The existing development team is composed of experienced developers who are experts in their respective specialties.
Let us know what experience you have with the following:
- SASS or other CSS preprocessors
- Git (or other version control)
- Expression Engine
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Linux Command Line
- Package managers (composer, npm, etc)
If you are a developer who wants the challenge of working on a wide variety of local, regional and national accounts with a team of developers who collaborate and learn together while maintaining high standards for the completed project, then this may be the place for you.
Submit a cover letter, LinkedIn profile, Drupal.org profile, and samples of sites you’ve built. This is a full-time, in-house position at our office in San Antonio.
We are not currently responding to recruitment officers, but thanks for reading this far.
Health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, generous vacation/PTO days.
We are a driven team who pride ourselves on our strategic approach to client work. We are always learning and pushing ourselves to be better developers/marketers and we have a good time doing it.