Front End Developer
Texas Creative is one of San Antonio’s largest advertising, graphic design and web design/development firms. We are seeking a Front-end web Developer with experience using modern techniques for building website interfaces in HTML, CSS, & JS. The selected candidate would join a team of talented designers and developers who work closely with creative directors, content strategists, social media managers, and account service professionals to create compelling online properties in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with designers and Drupal architects to maintain the highest build standards and deliver the best end product
- Support and maintain existing sites built on Drupal CMS or a legacy in-house CMS… oh and a few Wordpress sites
- HTML5 (TWIG experience a big plus!)
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Healthy obsession with web standards; especially Drupal coding standards
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Willingness to be a part of a team of developers where sharing knowledge is a priority
- Excellent organizational skills; manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours
- Ongoing interest in leading-edge web development technologies
These can help tip the scales so let us know if they apply to you:
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. blogging)
- Experience building/maintaining Drupal CMS
- Experience building/maintaining Wordpress CMS
- Usage of Git or other version control systems
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer, npm, and Bower
- PHP skills… bonus points for object-oriented PHP experience.
If you are a developer who wants the challenge of working on a wide variety of local, regional and national accounts with a team of developers who collaborate and learn together while maintaining high standards for the completed project, then this may be the place for you.
This is a full-time, in-house position at our office in San Antonio.
We are not currently responding to recruitment officers, but thanks for reading this far.
- An established agency environment
- Variety of projects and clients
- Opportunity for growth on a small team (average of 12 years development experience)
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous Vacation and Paid Time-Off days (including your Birthday)
- A professional, fun culture