Look at you! Finding opportunities on our website. Nice start.
We're looking for a Junior Designer to join our creative team, offer support to CDs, art directors, and designers, and pitch in on creative ideation. Maybe teach some young-at-heart, well-tenured creatives a thing or two?
- Conceptual design skills, including production work.
- Ability to work within a look and feel established by another designer or director, or within an existing brand identity.
- Willingness to work within a team environment and to be open to creative direction and critiques that help lead to a better final design.
- Experience designing print collateral including identity, brochures, catalogs, specialty mailings, advertisements, environmental design and packaging. A diverse portfolio of work is required for review (submit PDF samples or an online portfolio, please).
- Expertise in leading design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Bonus points for familiarity with motion graphics and video editing/shooting.
- Familiarity with social media, its pitfalls, and how to leverage it to our clients' advantage through sponsored and organic posts.
- Preparation to work fast, learn fast, and (we all hope) grow fast.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, a hybrid work model (work from home, and also at our sweet new digs in the Rand Building downtown San Antonio).