Texas Creative is one of San Antonio’s largest full-service marketing agencies. We are seeking a Web Developer for a full-time, on-site position with experience building PHP websites (Drupal or Wordpress preferred) and custom themes. The selected candidate would join a team of talented designers and developers who work closely with creative directors, content strategists, social media managers, and account service professionals to create compelling online properties in a fast-paced environment.
- Build, test, and maintain Drupal websites and custom web applications (PHP)
- Following TXC team and industry best-practices
- Support and maintain existing sites built on Drupal. Wordpress, Expression Engine, and custom PHP
- Custom module development as needed to complete the project’s requirements
- Working closely with designers and Drupal architects to maintain the highest build standards and deliver the best end product
- Junior to Expert
- Front End experience (HTML, CSS/SASS, & JS) is most important; some PHP experience is preferred, but secondary
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Basic usage of Git or other version control systems
- Healthy obsession with web coding standards
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Willingness to be a part of a team of developers where sharing knowledge is a priority
- Organizational skills; manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours
- Ongoing interest in leading-edge web development technologies
- BONUS: Drupal site building
If you are a developer who wants the challenge of working on a wide variety of local, regional and national accounts with a team of developers who collaborate and learn together while maintaining high standards for the completed project, then this may be the place for you.
Submit a cover letter, LinkedIn profile, Drupal.org profile, and samples of sites you’ve built. This is a full-time, in-house position at our office in San Antonio. We will, however, accept resumes from experienced Drupal freelancers willing to work remotely on a contract, as-needed basis; just make that clear when you apply.
We are not currently responding to recruitment officers, but thanks for reading this far.
Health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, generous vacation/PTO days.
We are a driven team who pride ourselves on our strategic approach to client work. We are always learning and pushing ourselves to be better developers/marketers and we have a good time doing it.