Texas Creative is one of San Antonio’s largest advertising, graphic design, and web design/development firms. We are seeking a WordPress Developer with experience using modern techniques for building websites.
The selected candidate would join an experienced team of talented designers and developers who work closely with creative directors, content strategists, social media managers, and account service professionals to create compelling online properties in a fast-paced environment.
- Build WordPress, Drupal, and PHP websites based on provided designs.
- Working closely with designers and site architects to maintain the highest build standards and deliver the best end product
- Support and maintain existing WordPress, Drupal, and PHP sites.
- ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin
- Theme development
- Best practices
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Comfort with the command line
- Some PHP familiarity
- A healthy obsession with web standards
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Willingness to be a part of a team of developers where sharing knowledge is a priority
- Excellent organizational skills; manage multiple long-term projects along with often urgent smaller tasks while tracking time accurately against budgeted hours
- Ongoing interest in leading-edge web development technologies
- Excellent written communication skills (i.e. blogging)
- Experience building/maintaining Drupal CMS
- Usage of Git or other version control systems
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer, Npm, and Yarn
If you are a developer who wants the challenge of working on a wide variety of local, regional and national accounts with a team of developers who collaborate and learn together while maintaining high standards for the completed project, then this may be the place for you.
Submit a resume or LinkedIn profile, and samples of sites you’ve built.
This is a full-time position. Texas Creative provides the flexibility to work from home or come into the office in San Antonio, Texas as needed. Central timezone and proximity to San Antonio are preferred.
We are not currently responding to recruitment officers, but thanks for reading this far.
- An established agency environment
- Variety of projects and clients
- Opportunity for growth on a team (average of 12 years development experience)
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous vacation and paid-time-off days (including your birthday)
- A professional, fun culture